Baby's MassagesDeka Online Courses
- 20 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Baby world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Massagist's tools and manipulation techniques,
- the importance of contact,
- Indian massage and its benefits on the child,
- Swedish massage and exercises,
- colic’s prevention, regulation of the circulatory system, muscular gastrointestinal and regulation of the sleeping and vigil cycle,
- hints about human anatomy,
- advantages of yoga for babies and childrens