Bachelor in Audiology and Speech Language PathologyThe West Bengal University Of Health Sciences
Price on request
After the completion of the first year course the student trainee will have
1. Orientation to the 'field of audiology and speech language pathology and other allied disciplines.
2. Knowledge about the normal aspects of speech, language and hearing.
3. Knowledge about the various disorders of speech, language and hearing.
4. Knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology of speech, language and hearing.
5. Knowledge of basic acoustics and electronics related to the field of ASLP.
6. Knowledge of developmental psychology and psychology of learning.
7. Knowledge of linguistics practical skills in transcription.
8. Practical skills in obtaining audiograms, independently classifying various audiograms based on nature, degree and contour of audiograms.