Bachelor in Business Administration: Human ResourceRajarshi School of Management & Technology
Price on request
1. Marketing Management
2. Organizational Behavior
3. Legal and Regulatory Framework
4. Managerial Economics
5. Business Statistics
6. Computer Application in Management
7. Accounting and Financial Analysis
8. Communication for Management
1. Management Accounting
2. Production and Operations Management
3. Operations Research
4. Financial Management
5. Research Methodology
6. Economic Environment of Business
7. Managing Human Resource
1. Supply Chain Management
2. Strategic Management
3. Management Information System
4. Specialization (Group I)
a) Marketing: Marketing of Services,
Consumer Behavior and Advertising Management
b) Human Resource: Personnel Growth and Training and
Development, Industrial Relations and Labor enactments.
c) Financial Management: International Financial Management, Security Analysis and Investment Management.
d) Information Technology: Database Management System, System Analysis and Design and Software Engineering.
1. Entrepreneurship, Ethics, Corporate Government.
2. International Business and Trade
3. Specialization (Group II)
A) Marketing: Sales and Distribution Management, Retail Management.
b) Human Resource: Team Building and Leadership, Negotiation and Counseling.
c) Financial Management: management of Financial Institutions and Services, Tax Planning and Financial Reporting
d) Information Technology: Data Communication and Network, Internet and Visual Basic
4. research Project Report
5. Comprehensive Viva
The course also offers specialization in Human Resource