Bachelor in Fine Arts in SculptureSharda University
In Greater Noida and Agra
Price on request
- At 2 venues
Teacher (art, music, theater)
Typical career path:
As a first-time job seeker you may initially need to pursue smaller scale opportunities working part time, as an intern, or as a volunteer for an organization. After gaining the skills and status to work up the ranks into higher paying positions in the industry.
Community Liaison Assistant.
Students who complete his/her fine arts courses can expect to learn how to:
- Discuss and creatively explore the basic visual elements, and fundamental composition and visual communication techniques used by artists.
- Represent in still life drawing the basic elements of form (line, plane, mass) in perspective and proportion.
- Approach different kind of digital photo shoots, including still life, portraits, product photography, architecture, and action photography.
- Represent through figure drawing the characteristic shapes and proportions of the human face and body in frontal, profile, and three-quarters views.
- Identify and discuss the different ways that artists have approached the themes of nature, the human body, realism, religion, and power and protest throughout the ages.
- Develop a traditional approach to oil painting, making use of materials, drawing, under painting, monochromatic palettes, and color harmonies, to create paintings with good value, perspective, lighting, and contrast.
- Develop a systematic approach to watercolor painting, incorporating the use of materials, brushes, drawing, blocking, and under painting, as well as such specific techniques as washes, glazes, scumbles, textures, and resists.
- Develop a thorough approach to portrait painting, incorporating positioning and lighting of the subject, proportions and measures, under paintings, light and shadow, flesh tones, texture and value
Sharda University offering:
Diploma in fine arts in Sharda University.