Bachelor of Arts (Humanities)Apeejay College of Fine Arts
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Pass in X+ll or any other examination recognized by GNDU as equivalent thereto.
The Apeejay College of Fine Arts offers Bachelor of Arts (Humanities) course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
Any three of the following, but only one subject from each group
1. English, Hindi, Punjabi.
2. Fine Arts (Drawing & Painting), Commercial Art, Sculpture, Economics.
3. Psychology, Mathematics, Quantitative Techniques.
4. Home Science, Physical Education, Computer Science.
5. Political Science, Indian Classical Dance, Still Photography & Audio Production (Vocational Course) in B.A. Classes.
6. Music Instrumental, Music Vocal, Philosophy.
A Candidate can select both Music Vocal & Music Instrumental as elective subjects.
Apeejay College of Fine Arts was setup with the primary objective to promote the art and culture of India. Accordingly the subjects like painting, sculpture, Indian classical music and dance were started to fulfil the need of the hour. In the era of globalization, with tremendous development in different sectors, various professional job oriented courses of diversified nature were commenced. Our vision is to prepare the students to meet the fast changing challenges of globalization.