Bachelor of Business AdministrationANJUMAN HAMI – E- MUSLIMEEN
Price on request
Bachelor of Business Administration
Bachelor of Business Administration (B B A) is designed in such a way that it is completely employment oriented, running over a period of three years. The course includes 6 semesters .Graduates who got B.B.A are prepared to pursue PG courses like M.B.A., M.C.A and M.Com. etc. It will bring dynamic personality among the students and helpful to graduates to become good entrepreneurs, through starting their own ventures without depending on other jobs. B.B.A course will bring self confidence among the students to achieve in life. BBA is an effective tool to react to Globalization. So executives must work hard to face the competition.
To face the competition healthy sound minded personality is required. The B.B.A. course proves helpful in this direction to the students by motivating them into participating various extra-curricular activities like sports, management events, in-plant training etc.
COURSE AND EVALUATION
1. The BBA is a full time three years course spread over six semesters.
2. Each semester is of 16 weeks durations.
3. First three semester contains 6 subjects & next three semester 5 subjects carrying 100 marks requiring atleast 4 contact Hours per week, subjects which have practical components carry a total of 150 marks(100 theory +50 practicals).
4. There would be two compulsory In-plant training of 30 days duration each the first at the end of third semester and the second at the end of fifth semester. Admission to the 4th and 6th semester will be subjected to the completion of the first and second in-plant training respectively.
5. The minimum for external assessment is 30 out of 75 marks for theory papers and 20 out of 40 marks for practical examinations. There is no minimum for internal assessment marks.
6. To pass a student must secure at least 50% in each subject both theory and practical and 40% in In-plant training, Project report evaluation and Viva-Voce.