Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth
Price on request
1. To promote capabilities for inculcating national values and goals as mentioned in the Constitution of India.
2. To act as agents of modernization and social change.
3. To promote social cohesion, international understanding and protection of human rights and rights of the child.
4. To become competent and committed professionals willing to perform the identified tasks.
5. To use competencies and skills needed for becoming an effective teacher.
6. To be sensitive student teacher about emerging issues such as environment, population, gender equality, legal literacy etc.
7. To inculcate rational thinking and scientific temper among the students.
8. To develop critical awareness about the social realities among the students.
9. To use managerial and organizational skills.
We are committed to create professionally competent teachers to perform their roles effectively as per the needs of the society. We also aim to upgrade the standard of Teacher Education and to enhance the professional and social status of teachers and develop amongst them a sense of commitment towards the educational need of the society.