Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics EngineeringNehru Group of Institutions
Price on request
Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology situated at "Nehru Gardens", Thirumalayampalayam, Coimbatore-641 105 is an emerging educational centre of excellence and entices students from all over India and foreign countries. NIET offers Six B.E programmes, MBA & MCA approved by the AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Coimbatore.
To mould our youngsters into millennium Leaders not only in Technological and scientific fields but also to nurture and strengthen the innate goodness and humane nature in them. To equip them to face the future challenges in technological breakthroughs and information explosions and deliver the bounties of frontier knowledge for the benefit of mankind in general and the down-trodden and under-privileged in particular as envisaged by our great former Prime Minister Pandit JawaharLal Nehru.
* To build a centre of excellence in learning and Research in Engineering and Frontier Technology.
* To facilitate students to learn and imbibe discipline, culture and spirituality besides encouraging them to assimilate the latest technological know how.
* To render a helping hand to the underprivileged there by acquiring happiness and imparting the same to others without any reservations whatsoever.
* To emerge into a magnificent and mighty launching pad to turn out technological giants, dedicated research scientists and intellectual leaders of the society who would prepare the quantum jump in all fields of Science and Technology.
Our policy is to achieve excellence in the field of technical education in order to satisfy our customers and society by continually using innovative methods of teaching and there by giving society the best talented technocrats from this temple of learning.
* To get 100% results and 100% Placement.
* To produce university rank holders from our college.
* Enhancing the competence of faculty to very high level and to make them adapt all modern and innovative methods in teaching- learning process.
* Collaborating with institutions and industries.
* Imparting latest development in technology through various programmes.
* To inculcate a high sense of discipline among the students and product responsible citizens for the country.
* To provide facilities for the development of personal skills of the students, by conducting extra curricular programme beneficial for the students.