BACHELOR OF MEDICAL TECHNOLOGY (RADIOTHERAPY)Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Price on request
- New delhi
(First Part of the Third Year)
1. Candidates seeking entry to the internship period must have passed all examinations in all subjects (i.e.
He/She must have secured total credits of the Programme).
2. Duration: 6 months inclusive of posting in planning area and treatment delivery.
3. During the internship candidate shall have to work full time average 6 hours per day (each working day)
for 6 Calendar months.
4. Each candidate is allowed maximum of 6 holidays during entire internship programme and in case of
any exigencies during which the candidate remains absent for a period more than 6 days, he/she will
have to work for the extra days during which the candidate has remained absent.
5. Assessment: The interns/candidate shall maintain the record of work, which will be verified and
certified by the Head of the Department under whom he/she works. Apart from scrutiny of the record of
work, assessment and evaluation of training shall be undertaken by an objective approach using situation
tests in knowledge, skills and attitude during and the end of training. Based on the record of work the
student will be examined by an internal examiner and an external examiner to be appointed by the
university on the recommendation of the programme coordinator and the credits will be earned on the
- Internal Assessment based upon continuous teacher’s assessment through out the internship submitted
by the institution. (5 Credits)
- End examinations/ viva-voice by the university at the end of internship (20 Credits)