Bachelor of Pharmacy (Ayurveda )Gujarat Ayurved University
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
10+2 years of schooling with science group i.e. H.S.C. pass.
The Gujarat Ayurved University offers number of courses one of the course is Bachelor of Pharmacy (Ayurveda )
The main aim of this Bachelor Degree Course is to produce high quality technologists having capacity of producing quality Ayurvedic drugs by employing traditional, modern or upgraded or modified traditional techniques and also to control and maintain their quality. The course has been planned in such a manner that personnel completing it should be capable of meeting different requirements of both manufacturing and consumer sector for Ayurvedic drugs and other traditional systems of medicine. The B.Pharm.(Ayu.) degree is recognized by UGC.
Different Ayurvedic as well as modern subjects are taught over a period of four years. These include
1. Fundamentals and History of Ayurveda
2. Rachana as well as kriya sharir including modern aspects of Anatomy and Physiology
3. Rasashastra & Bhaishjya Kalpana (Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics) in all the four years.
4. Dravyaguna vigyan, the science of Ayurvedic medicinal Plants
5. Pharmaceutical Chemistry, technology and engineering
6. Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry
7. Quality control, Standardisation and GMP of Ayurvedic drugs
8. Forensic pharmacy, drugs Act etc.