BACHELOR OF PHYSICAL EDUCATIONThe University of Burdwan
Price on request
Paper – I: Philosophical & Sociological Foundations of Education.
First Half : Philosophical Foundations of Education
Second Half : Sociological Foundations of Education
Paper – II: Development of Education in India
First Half : Historical Foundations of Education.
Second Half : Recent Development and Current issues .
Paper – III: Psychology of Learning and Instruction
First Half : Psychological Bases of Learning
Second Half : Psychological Bases of Instruction.
Paper – IV: Essentials of Educational Technology and Management
First Half : Elements of Educational Management
Second Half : Elements of Educational Technology
Papers V&VI : Pedagogical Study of School Subjects ( Method papers) :
Every student teacher has to select two method subjects from the list mentioned below, of which one must be the major subject studied at the UG/PG level or subsidiary / elective at the UG level. Method Subjects:
1. Language: Bengali/English/Hindi/Sanskrit.
2. Social Science & Commerce: History/Geography/Economics/Pol.Science /
3. Science: Physical Science/Life Sciencess/Mathematics.
4. Other Subjects: Art Edn./Music Edn./Work Edn./ Physical Edn.
5.3. Paper – VII : Compulsory Elective Paper:
Criteria for considering Elective subjects.
1. All elective subjects should be more or less equal in difficulty levels of contents.
2. In all the subjects latest development of relevant concepts have been incorporated.
3. All elective subjects must be contributing additional concepts for delivering good lessons .
1.Educational Measurement and Evaluation (EME)
2.Guidance and Counselling (GC)
3.Alternative Education (AE)
Paper-VIII: Sessional activities related to Teaching
1.Tutorial on four General papers only (At least 5 marks in each paper)
2. Test Marks obtained in Test Exam. for General papers
(Each paper 5 marks) 20marks
3.Micro teaching on two skills based on two method subjects / simulative teaching
4. Administration of psychological test with interpretation
( Such as attitude test, intelligence test, etc)
5. Gardening, Cleaning of campus or Cultural activities
(Debate, Symposium, Extempore)
6. Exhibition on one method paper /Excursion---Study Tour 10marks
Such as Drawing, Charts, Maps, Models, Improvised apparatus etc .
Paper-IX &X : Teaching Practical