Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthoticsiipo
VAT not incl.
- 6 hours of class
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
To Serve Physically Disabled persons with new technologies To design & Develop Low Cost High end technology devices for Poor Disabled
· Who is it intended for?
+2 Passed students with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics OR Biology No Previous Experience is Required
+2 Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics and English with 50% Marks
· What marks this course apart?
Job Oriented Practical Training Field Work Mentoring Problem Based Learning Huge Job Potential Community Work Research Options
· What happens after requesting information?
+2 Candidates with 50% Marks in English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics OR Biology. Brief Test followed by Personal Interview
· When Can I Take Admission
From May - July; through Brief Test followed by Personal Interview
What you'll learn on the course
Artifical limb fabrication
Orthopedic brace fitting
Teachers and trainers (1)
3.Material and Workshop Technology
4.Applied Mechanics & Strength of Materials
2. Orthopaedics & Amputation Surgery
3. Physical Medicine & rehabilitation
4. Fundamentals of Electricity & Electronics
6. Prosthetics Science-II
7. Orthotics Science-II
2P&O Workshop Management
3.Mobility& Rehabilitation Aid
1. Prosthetics Science-IV
2. Orthotic Science-IV
3. Prosthetics Clinical Practice
4. Orthotics Clinical Practice
5. Project Work
Download Application Form from www.iipoinstitute.in
Submit by Post/ Hand
Take appointment for the Test & Interview
Wait for shorlist