Bachelor of Science in Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality ManagementJettwings Institute of Airlines, Hospitality & Management
Price on request
This course is Jettwings exclusive and is offered in association with Punjab Technical University. This is a 3 years duration course and covers a vide range of Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality subject.
* BTA01 - Basics of Tourism.
* BTA02 - Tourism Product & Services - Part -I
* BTA03 - Basics of Management & its Application
* BTA04 - Geography of Tourism (India) - Part -I
* BTA05 - Customer Care & Interpersonal Skills
* BTA06 - Tourism Product and Services
* BTA07 - Tourism Industry Profile.
* BTA08 - Tourism Management.
* BTA09 - Geography of Tourism
* BTA10 - Human Resource Management
* BTA11 - Dimensions of International Tourism.
* BTA12 - Geography of Tourism (World)
* BTA13 - Sales, Marketing & PR in Service Industry
* BTA14 - Business Communication
* BTA15- Sustainable Tourism
* BTA16 - Front Office Operations - Reservations &Registrations
* BTA17 - Total Quality Management
* BTA18 - Automation in Tourism Industry, Airlines & Hospitality
* BTA19 - Travel Agency and Tour Operations
* BTA20 - Airlines Management
* BTA21 -Resort Management
* BTA22 - Housekeeping in Hospitality Operations
* BTA23 - Tourism Policy in India
* BTA 24 - Food & Beverage Operations
* BTA25 - Destination Marketing and Management
* BTA26 - Research Methodology and Management Decisions
* BTA27 - Conferences & Events Management
On the Job Industrial Training & Project Practicum with close monitoring by the ITFT