Bachelor in PharmacyMahatma Gandhi Vidyamandir
Price on request
The institute offers Bachelor in Pharmacy. The institute's commitment and goal to the profession of pharmacy are:
* To train health care professionals to support our National Goal of "Health for All"
* To become an active player in contributing to discovery of innovative solutions to human misery and to promote health.
* We provide high quality educational training to our students and develop them into first class pharmacy graduates to contribute to academic and manufacturing activities.
* We conduct extension / awareness programs in pharmacy-related areas of vital and topical interest for the benefit of the society and the practicing pharmacists.
* We strive in every way to promote the image of our Pharmacy Profession.
The syllabus of the course is:
* Pharmaceutics – I
* Including Community Pharmacy
* Dispensing of medication and hospital pharmacy
* Pharmaceutical chemistry – I (inorganic)
* Pharmaceutical chemistry – II (organic)
* Anatomy , physiology and health education
* Pharmacognosy - I
* Computer application and Bio – Stastics
* Pharmaceutics – II (Physical Pharmacy)
* Pharmaceutical microbiology
* Pharmaceutical engineering
* Pharmaceutical chemistry – III (organic)
* Pharmaceutical analysis – I
* Pharmaceutical biochemistry (including clinical)
* Pharmacology – I (including Pathophysioogy)
* Pharmaceutics – III
* Pharmaceutical chemistry – IV (medicinal)
* Pharmaceutical analysis – II
* Pharmacology - II
* Pharmacognosy – II
* Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
* Pharmaceutical Management
* Pharmaceutics – IV
* Biopharmaceutics and pharmacokinetics
* Pharmaceutical Chemistry – V (medicinal
* Pharmaceutical analysis - III
* Pharmacology – III (including clinical)
* Pharmacognosy – III
* Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence and Regulatory affairs.