Bachelors in Computer Application (BCA)Foresight Institute of Management & Research
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
* HSC (10+2) from any stream with English as passing Subject with minimum 45% marks in aggregate. * Pass Common Entrance Test conducted by FORESIGHT Institute.
By developing an understanding of the role and contribution of information systems, BCA graduates will be able to drive and enable the achievement of business goals and objectives, and manage the vital information systems resource in organisations.
At the end of this class, participants will have:
* Demonstrate advanced skills in the effective analysis, design, and realisation of business systems utilising contemporary information technology.
* Have acquired appropriate intellectual, professional and personal attributes and skills and continuously work to sustain and improve their professional competencies to succeed in a competitive professional environment.
* Appreciate the business and social environments of information technology development.
* Understand the need for, and importance of, information in a business context.
* Appreciate and manage contemporary trends in the evolution of information technology in the business context.
* Identify, analyse and solve problems in one or more areas of technology by selecting and using either quantitative or qualitative techniques appropriate to the resolution of technological problems.
* Apply a systems approach to problem solving and to the development of information technology applications.
* Be innovative thinkers who are capable of working with people from other disciplines towards the solution of common problems.
* Demonstrate and maintain highly developed technical skills in conventional and network-oriented environments.
* Understand and manage E-Commerce processes and practices in a wide variety of settings.
* Practice in the disciplined and ethical manner required of Information Technology professionals.
* Satisfy academic admission requirements for membership of relevant professional bodies.