Bachelors Degree in Hotel managementMOTI MAHAL COLLEGE ANNEXE
Price on request
This is a 4 years Degree affiliated to Mangalore University& Recognised by AICTE University of HRD, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- TITLE OF PROGRAMME
The Programme shall be called Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM)
- ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Any candidate seeking admission to the first year BHM degree course must have passed the Pre-University
(Class XII or 10+2) Examination or its equivalent with an aggregate of 45% marks. A minimum of 40% is
sufficient for SC/ST students.
- DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
The programme of study for the B.H.M. degree shall extend over a period of four academic years.
The medium of instruction and examination in the subjects of the B.H.M. programme shall be English.
Successful candidates will be awarded with the 04 years Bachelor of Hotel Mgt(BHM) from Mangalore University in the preeceding Convocation
- PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS
1. Semester Scheme (Credit based)
2. Internal Assessment
3. Highly experienced faculty
4. Roster training at the Moti Mahal Hotel with 5star fecilities
5. International training at famous 5 properties
6. Project Report
7. Training Reports
9. A Diploma in Computers is offered by Aptech microsoft (US)
10. English, personality Development & interveiw classes are provided as remedial courses.
2English 2 English 3 Introduction to Hospitality 3 Introduction to Hospitality 4 Food Production (Theory & Practicals) 4 Food Production (Theory & Practicals) 5 Accommodation Operations(Theory & Practicals) 5 Accommodation Operations(Theory & Practicals) 6 Constitution of India 6 Human Rights 7 EC & CC 7 EC & CC THIRD SEMESTER FOURTH SEMESTER 1 Food Production (Theory & Practicals) 1 Food Production (Theory & Practicals) 2 F & B Service(Theory & Practicals) 2 F & B Service(Theory & Practicals) 3 Front office management 3 Food & Beverage Service 4 Hygiene & Sanitation 4 Principles of Mgt 5 Nutrition & Food Service 5 Hotel Accounts 6 Computer Application 6 Computer Application 7 EC & CC 7 EC & CC FIFTH SEMESTER SIXTH SEMESTER 1 Food Production (Th & P) An Job Training 2 F & B Service (Th & P) 3 Financial Mgt 4 Application Behavioral Service 5 Facilities Mgt 6 Hospitality Information System SEVENTH SEMESTER EIGHT SEMESTER 1 Food Production (Th & P) 1 Room Division Mgt 2 Food & Beverage Mgt 2 Marketing Mgt 3 Economics 3 Tourisam & Cultural Heritage of India 4 Statistics 4 Project in Area of Specialization 5 Hotel Law 6 Human Resource Mgt 7 F & B Service (Practical) TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL
The main objective of the Placement Cell, is to act as a bridge between the prospective employee & our student and includes
- Interacting with the leaders in the Hotel Industry.
- Maintaining a detailed data bank of the profiles of the students.
- Preparing students for Campus Interviews with presentations and counselling / GD’s.
- Organising Industrial Visits, Workshops, Seminars and Guest Lectures by eminent persons from industry for the benefit of the students.
- Organising Industrial Training Programme for BHM/Students at Star hotels associated with the Placement Cell.