BACHELORS OF EDUCATION (B.Ed)Padmashree Group of Institutions
Price on request
- The Bachelor of Education Degree is designed to qualify students to teach in school.
- The content of the B.Ed. programme seeks to equip participants with the competence to teach all levels of schooing.
- The course promotes the personal and intellectual development of students, while providing the foundations necessary for a rewarding career in teaching.
- The Education component is designed to provide students with the theoretical, practical and professional skills needed to teach confidently and proficiently. Working with children and teachers in schools is an integral part of the course.
- In addition to primary teaching, the B.Ed offers access to many areas of employment. Graduates are to be found in all areas and levels of the educational system, the public service, the media, social and cultural organisations and the business community.