bachelors of journalism and mass communicationInstitute of Media Study and Production
VAT not incl.
1. introduction and history of radio
2. Radio formats fm / am
3. Practical tools & techniques
● Sound Forge
● Edit Pro
4. Live and on air show (practical)
5. Zingles and promos
6. Practical talk and commentry Diploma In News Reading And Reporting:-
1. Introduction of communication and media.
2. introduction and history of television
3. Types of media – electronic, print & cyber
4. Report making/ editing / proof reading.
5. Vocal and diction.
6. Make-up and dress.
7. Practical and assignment Diploma In Camera:-
1. Introduction and history of camera.
2. Roll and importance of camera.
3. Kind of camera – video & still
4. Tools of camera.
5. Lights and measure
Diploma In Editing
( A ) Learning the NLE System
1. The Concept of Non-Linear editing
2. Introduction to the basic editing features of Adobe premiere and Avid Media Composer
3. The process of digitizing, storage and out put.
4. Cut to cut editing ( Three point editing)
5. Time line editing
6. Audio Editing and Mixing
7. Use of special effects, chroma key
9. Efficient use of Adobe Premiere and AVID Media Composer, use of floppies, import/export of various files and trouble shooting
( B ) Using NLE system to edit programmes
10. Exercise & hands - on practice
(i) Editing of silent continuity
(ii) Editing of dialogue sequence with reference to following aspects
● Cut to cut dialogue editing
● Split audio editing, audio overlaps
● Setting of audio level, Editing of interview, programmes, Documentary Song picturisation