Backtrack / Kali Linux CourseDelhi Institute of Computer Courses
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Delhi Institute of Computer Courses (DICC)Trainer
- Chapter 1: Overview to the Tools of BackTrack & Kali Linux
- Chapter 2: What is BackTrack and Kali Linux?
- Chapter 3: How to install BackTrack on a Virtual Machine?
- Chapter 4: Connecting backtrack to the Network
- Chapter 5: Updating Software
- Chapter 6: Using Integrated Help
- Chapter 7: BackTrack Wireless TX Power
- Chapter 8: Detecting Hidden SSIDs
- Chapter 9: How to Bypass MAC Address Filters?
- Chapter 10: Breaking WPA2 Wireless
- Chapter 11: Rogue Wireless Access Points
- Chapter 12: How to wireless Mis-Association Attacks?
- Chapter 13: How to Use Nmap for Scanning?
- Chapter 14: MITM Using Wireless Bridging
- Chapter 15: CDP Flooding
- Chapter 16: DHCP Starvation
- Chapter 17: Metasploit Framework
- Chapter 18: ARP Spoofing MITM
- Chapter 19: How to Create a "Pivot Point”?
- Chapter 20: Social-Engineer Toolkit SET)
- Chapter 21: Taking over HSRP
- Chapter 22: DNS Spoofing
- Chapter 23: Kali Linux
- Chapter 24: Maltego
- Chapter 25: Burp Suite
- Chapter 26: Raspberry Pi & Kali Linux
- Chapter 27: DTP and 802.1q Attacks
- Chapter 28: PWNing a System with MSF
- Chapter 29: Ettercap and Xplico
- Chapter 30: Virtual Test Environment
- Chapter 31: Wireshark
- Chapter 32: Custom Password Lists
- Chapter 33: Hashes and Cracking Passwords
- Chapter 34: Rainbow Tables and Ophcrack
- Chapter 35: Detecting Rootkits