BASIC CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN PROJECT MANAGEMENTRANGNEKAR INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES AND RESEARCH
- 120 hours of class
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
- Virtual classes
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
ADDS VALUE TO THE STUDENT'S SCHOLASTIC ACCOMPLISHMENTS. A "CAREER-MULTIPLIER". ADVANTAGE THAT ACCRUE, PUTS THE STUDENT IN THE FRONT ROW OF JOB MARKETS WITH UMPTEEN CAREER CHOICES TO CHOOSE FROM. PROVIDES CAPACITIES TO HANDLE PROJECTS OF ANY SIZE PROFESSIONALLY, AND WITH CONFIDENCE. TRANSFORMS THE STUDENT AS A "PROJECT-CUM-FUNCTIONAL MANAGER," MAKING THE STUDENT EFFECTIVE IN HANDLING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES, AND CLASS=APART FROM OTHER MEDIOCRE MANAGERS.
· Who is it intended for?
- WORKING PROFESSIONALS HANDLING CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS. - SUPERVISORS & MANAGERS IN MANUFACTURING INDUSTRIES. - GENERAL MANAGERS KEEN ON WIDENING THEIR HORIZON. IT, BT, AND BPO PROFESSIONALS SEEKING SUPERVISORY, AND MANAGERIAL POSITIONS. - STUDENTS PURSUING GRADUATE AND MANAGERIAL PROGRAMS. - IDEALLY SUITED FOR SUPPORT FUNCTION PROFESSIONALS LIKE SUPPLY-CHAIN, FINANCE, QUALITY AND FACILITY MANAGEMENT.
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE - DIPLOMA WITH FIVE YEARS EXPERIENCE IN INDUSTRY - MEDIUM OF INSTRUCTION AT THE BACHELOR'S DEGREE SHOULD BE ENGLISH
COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAM ENTITLES CERTIFICATION AND AWARD OF 35 PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT UNITS.
· What marks this course apart?
THE COURSE PREPARES MANAGERS FOR SUCCESS IN THE CHANGING WORLD. ITS CONTENT, RELEVANCE TO INDUSTRY, AND THE SKILLS THE STUDENTS OBTAIN ARE OF HIGH ORDER.
· What happens after requesting information?
THE DESIRING STUDENT APPLY ONLINE ON WWW.RIMSR.IN. APPLICATION IS PROCESSED, DUE-DELIGENCE DONE, PLACED BEFORE THE BOARD OF STUDIES, AND DECISION TO ADMIT THE STUDENT TAKEN.
· WHAT ARE THE POST-PROGRAM JOB OPPORTUNITIES?
- FOR A FRESH STUDENT, THE PROGRAM ENHANCES SCHOLASTIC PROFILE. - FOR A WORKING PROFESSIONAL, THE PROGRAM INFUSES CAPACITIES TO MAKE HIM A BRILIANT MANAGER WITH A PERSPECTIVE TO HANDLE PROJECTS, BE IT SMALL OR BIG. - PROGRAM COMPLETION ENTITLES ADMISSION TO THE PMP AND CAPM OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE, PENNSYLVANIA, USA.
What you'll learn on the course
POJECT MANAGEMENT SKILLS
Teachers and trainers (1)
SUMMARY OF EXPERTISE Financial Management, Planning and Budgeting; Financial Resource Mobilization; Loan Syndication; Issue Management, Merchant Banking Activities; Acquisitions and Mergers; Business Model Validation; Investment Portfolio Management; Project Appraisal, Monitoring and Recovery; Credit Risk Analysis; Entrepreneurial Identification and Development; Human Resource Development; HR Appraisal; Training and Staff Development. SUMMARY OF RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE 1st June 2004 to present: Executive Director (Finance) in Karnataka State Financial Corporation (KSFC).
The academic programs of RIMSR are at three levels. They are:
- Basic/Foundation Programs,
- Advanced Programs, and
- Expert Programs.
The FIRST CATEGORY of Programs are the “BASIC/FOUNDATION PROGRAMS.” These programs are intended to give basic exposure and knowledge in the following areas:-
- Basic Certificate Program in Project Management (BCPPM),
- Basic Certificate Program in Business Finance (BCPBF),
- Basic Certificate Program in Health Care Management (BCPHCM), and
- Basic Certificate in Management of MSMEs (BCMMSME).
All the above programs are “out-come” based ones. Meaning, the deliverables at the end of the program are in focus, and the students get specific-skill-sets after undergoing these programs. In this category of programs, importance is given to the students’ work experience at the time of determining their eligibility. Enrollment to these courses is not incumbent on possessing a Bachelor’s Degree. The Basic Certificate Programs can be pursued by students who are diploma holders, and students who are still in the Bachelor’s Program. These programs are extremely useful to students, working professionals, and entrepreneurs, as they get to know of the fundamentals that are required in any business enterprise. In each specialization there are 5 concentration subjects. The program has 5 tests and an examination. As part of the program, students are expected to complete a project work. Faculty members for this program are scholar practitioners. The media of course delivery is e-platform assisted by faculty members of RIMSR. As part of the programs there are assignments and case-studies. The SECOND CATEGORY of Programs are the “ADVANCED CERTIFICATION PROGRAMS.” Presently, the “ADVANCED PROGRAMS” offered by RIMSR are:-
- Advanced Certificate Program in Project Management (ACPPM),
- Advanced Certificate in Health-Care Management (ACHCM),
- Advanced Certificate in Business Finance (ACBF), and
- Advanced Certificate Program in MSME Management (ACPMSMEM).
In the Advanced Certificate Programs are students are exposed to tutorials of higher standard. Students are also exposed to web-casts, pod-casts, case-studies, and assignments, as additional inputs. The programs are reasonably priced to meet the requirements of students from all economic strata. Acquiring these Advanced Certifications greatly enhances employment opportunities. RIMSR would facilitate in job placements. The programs are supported/ co-certified by the Dr.C.V.Raman University, Bilaspur. On successful completion of the courses, Certificates are issued by RIMSR jointly with the University. The course delivery is assisted by dedicated mentors, who are subject specialists. The programs have 5/6 Concentration/ Specialization Courses. The media of delivery of the courses, tests, and examination, is on e-platform.
Achievements for this centre
-PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT
-BASICS OF MICRO ECONOMICS
-MARKETING AND SALES
THE FOLLOWING ARE CONCENTRAION AREAS:
-PROJECT MANAGEMENT BASICS
-PUTTING PROJECT TOGETHER
-PROJECT CONTROL AND EVALUATION