Basic Life Support Provider CourseTACT Academy
- 6 hours of class
What you'll learn on the course
Identification of Cardiac Emergency
Teachers and trainers (1)
After Successful completion of this program, candidates will cover these following topics:
* Explain the connection with the AHA Chain of Survival
* Understanding of chest compressions
* Perform chest compressions and rescue breathing - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
* Management of choking patients
* Learn techniques of Automated External Defibrillator
* After successfully completion of this program, candidates will pass written exam and successfully pass skills tests by showing their competence in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation for adults and kids and the use of Automated External Defibrillator.
The interested candidates can complete this program within a day
Who can attend this program?
All medical related experts can join this program