Basic Respiratory Life Support CourseTACT Academy
Price on request
In this training program, candidates will learn about:
* Basic management and maintenance of common Respiratory Care equipment to include applied therapeutic modalities.
* Describe the techniques of rescue nebulization therapy
* Select the accurate humidification system for patients,
* Execute suctioning safely using the proper skills
* have hands-on training detailing the technical aspects of oxygen delivery systems and suctioning
The interested candidates can complete this program within a day
Who can attend this program?
The program designed for all medical professionals such as medical assistants, resident physicians, paramedics, nursing staff etc.