The Basics Financial ModelingIMS Proschool
We can design and deliver programs based on your specific requirements. While developing the content we keep in mind your business needs, the profile of participants and the market place they operate in. The case studies, the training material and the delivery are customized to suit your requirements to ensure relevance and interest for the participants. Sessions involve participant’s interactions via role plays, presentations thereby encouraging the participants to apply their learning in a simulated environment.
* Introduction to Financial Research and it’s importance in Financial Modeling.
* Preparing Income Statements.
* Preparing Cash Flow Statements.
* Analyzing and building revenue drivers
* Analyzing and building cost drivers.
* Forecasting revenue and cost drivers
* Preparing the snap shot
* Ratio Analysis
* Preparing the company profile tab.