BBA: Banking and InsuranceUniversal Institute Of Computers & Technology
Price on request
- New delhi
After completing this course, the participant, at a minimum, will be able to accomplish the following objectives:
• Categorize and evaluate specific banking functions (i.e., strategic planning, administrative policies, marketing, loans, securities, asset/liability management, funding, and operations).Assess the integrated operations of a banking organization, including the activities of trust, information technology, and consumer-related issues.
• Determine the effects of management decisions on capital, earnings, and the organization's stock price.
• Measure the effects of economic conditions and competition on a bank's earnings and competitive abilities.
• Determine the importance of effective internal controls and information systems in a bank.
• Assess and manage the various risks that bank management faces.
• Judge the influence of funding policies on the composition and volatility of an institution's liability structure, as well as the policies' relationships to institutional liquidity.
• From a banker's point of view, determine how to maximize profits and shareholder value while operating under stringent regulatory guidelines.
• Support the importance of interpersonal skills in the development of a strong management team