BBAJAIPUR ENGINEERING COLLEGE & RESEARCH CENTRE
Price on request
The 3-year programme by JECRC SoM is affiliated to the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur. The programme is designed to develop young graduates through:
* Laying a sound conceptual foundation of management techniques though classroom lectures
* Exposing them to the prevailing business environment through industrial visits and interaction with business & industry personnel
* Facilitating students with computer-aided and other latest techniques for applications to actual work situations
* Honing entrepreneurial skills of students
* Helping them in developing the ability to learn so as to face the uncertainties of the future
Admission to the BBA Programme
Admission to the programme is on merit basis of senior secondary examination. The minimum requirement for admission to the BBA programme is passing the 10+2 examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in any discipline.
The JECRC School of Management has an aesthetically-designed campus, spread over 7500 square meters. It is well-equipped with state-of-the-art facilities & amenities to facilitate quality in management education.
The institute has a full-fledged library with over 3500 latest books & CDs on various academic and applied aspects of management & computer applications. These include Indian and foreign journals & periodicals, covering all functional areas of the course. The library will soon link up with the extensive DELNET library network. This will give access to an extensive range of reference and research material available online.
The institute is well-equipped with a host of facilities that enable and encourage organising of extra curricular activities & events.
* Conference & Seminar Halls to convene meetings and knowledge discussions
* Indoor & Outdoor Sports & Games to facilitate all-round student development