BCS Foundation Certificate In Business AnalysisThe Knowledge Academy
£ 989 - (Rs 81,509)
- Cardiff (Wales)
What you'll learn on the course
This qualification provides a foundation for the range of specialist BCS modular certificates in the areas of Business Analysis, IS Consultancy and Business Change, plus the higher level BCS Diploma in Business Analysis. The qualification can also be used as the specialist module for the Diploma in Business Analysis and the Diploma in Solutions Development. In addition, the qualification provides a foundation in Business Analysis for specialists in other disciplines, particularly Project Managers and System Developers.
The syllabus is based on the BCS publication Business Analysis and it is recommended that this text is studied by those preparing to take this examination. The headings listed in the syllabus relate to the relevant chapter and section headings of the Business Analysis publication.
It is highly recommended to purchase the following book prior to attending the course - Business Analysis 3rd EDITION ISBN 978-1-78017-277-4
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of business analysis principles and techniques. Key areas are:
- The role and competencies of a business analyst
- Strategy analysis
- Business system and business process modelling
- Stakeholder analysis
- Investigation and modelling techniques
- Requirements engineering
- Business case development
- Management of business change
Examination Guidelines for Candidates
There are no specific prerequisites for entry to the examination; however candidates should possess the appropriate level of knowledge to fulfil the objective shown above.
The format for the examination is a one-hour multiple-choice examination consisting of forty questions. The examination is closed book. A correct answer to 26 of the forty questions is required to pass the examination.
Candidates who are awarded a pass for the examination are awarded the BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis.
Included in your professional certification; one year’s free BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT, Associate membership.
Upon passing your examination, make the most of your professional certification and continue your career development with BCS Associate membership. Whether you’re looking for career support through the BCS global skills, training and development framework, SFIAplus, seeking promotion or a network of new contacts, we’re here to support you. BCS membership provides exclusive access to resources, content and opportunities that will enrich your career.
BCS Membership allows you to give back to society. Some of the industry’s challenges are around personal data, health, education, and IT capabilities. By becoming part of the BCS professional community you can get involved and do your bit to make IT good for society.
- Business Analysis Training in luxury nationwide venues
- GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Includes pre-course material, manuals, exams and certificates
- Very high Business Analysis delegate pass rates
- The examination is fully accredited by BCS The Chartered Institute for IT
- Courses delivered by world class Business Analysis Training instructors
- Book Online or Call 01344 203999 to speak to a Business Analysis Training advisor today