BDSMaharastra University of Health science
Price on request
# General Pathology, Microbiology and Parasitology
# General and Dental Pharmacology
# Oral and Dental Anatomy, Physiology, Histology & Embryology
# Preclinical Prosthodontics (Practicals)
# Preclinical Conservative Dentistry (Practicals)
2. Anatomical positions, terminology , planes of reference.
3. Basic Concepts of skin & its appendages, bones, muscles, joints, blood vessels, lymphatics & nerves.
4. Details of Anatomy & Osteology of Head & Neck.
a) Osteology of skull , mandible and cervical vertebrae, Disarticulated maxilla, fetal skull
b) Temporo-mandibular joint in detail.
c) Muscles of facial expression, mastication, tongue, palate, pharynx, larynx and scalp.
d) The Circulatory and lymphatic systems of head, neck & face.
e) Study of the cranial nerves & spinal cord. In detail the extracranial courses of V, VII , IX , XI
( Cranial Part ) and XII cranial nerves; upper cervical spinal nerves. T.S. of Spinal Cord showing ascending
and descending tracts.
f) Salivary Glands.
g) Oral cavity.
h) Nasal cavity & paranasal air sinuses.
i) Pharynx , Larynx , Orbit
j) Thyroid Gland, Pitutary Gland
k) Deep fascia and triangles of neck.
2. Conservative Dentistry including Endodontics.
4. Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
7. Oral Medicine and Radiology.