Biology with elements of Immunology and VirologyDeka Online Courses
- 45 hours of study
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Personal tutor
Frequent Asked Questions
· Who is it intended for?
To any person who wants to approach the Biology world
Internet connection and personal mail box.
Certificate of Attendance.
· What marks this course apart?
Greater quality with minor cost
· What happens after requesting information?
We will immediately contact you, usually by email within 24 hours. The couse will begin after confirming payment
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Here we explain the main parts of the syllabus:
- Introduction to carbohydrates, lipids, amino acids, proteins, enzymes and nucleotides,
- cellular cycle and cellular division,
- DNA: replication, duplication, mutation, protein transcription translation and synthesis,
- hereditary traits transmission and Mendel's laws of genetics, DNA recombination,
- carbohydrates lipid and nitrogen compounds metabolism, cellular respiration,
- hormones and PCR signal transduction,
- elements of di biochemistry.
- immunology: immune system, antigens, antibody response and effector mechanisms, immunoparasitology, immunopharmacology, neuroimmunology,
- virology: virus origins and structure, cellular cycle, kinds of virus: bacterical, eukaryotic, animals and transmitted by vectors, effects on the cell, defence mechanisms, infection therapy,
- clinic virology: cardiorespiratory and nervous systems, cutis and mucous, digestive system, lymphatic and hemapoietic, fetal and perinatal.