BE in BiotechnologyPavendar Bharathidasan College of Engineering and Technology
Price on request
BE in Biotechnology
" The Biotechnology department in this institution was established in the academic year 2002-2003 and has risen to stature and eminence by way of producing Biotechnology Professionals of excellence who can withstand the competitive and demanding Biotechnology World".
• To mould the students into best biotechnologists equipped with strong basics and enormous technical and industrial skills backed with discipline.
• To develop research oriented thoughts in their mind and pave way for their future Research endeavors
To achieve 100% result in all the subjects
• To establish a center for excellence in the field of Environmental Biotechnology
• Bio Products development
• Screening, up gradation, production, patenting and commercialization
• To become full fledged R & D center
• To establish state of best laboratories
• To increase number of University ranks
• To produce 100% results
• To strive for 100% placement
FEATURES OF THE DEPARTMENT
• Faculty Development Forum organizes seminars on recent trends, teaching / Learning Techniques and special guest lectures to the staff members and preparation of Lesson plan / Course work / Lab manual.
• Student's Council meeting with Staff counselors are conducted to counsel the students for discipline and academic performances.
• State / National Level Symposium are conducted by the Department.
• Students are permitted to do their Project work in Industries / Universities.
• In plant Training are arranged for the students and staffs to get industrial exposure.
• Industrial Visits are arranged for staff and students to identify the process for development.
INDUSTRIAL / INSTITUTE VISITS
• Central Fisheries Reaserch Institute, Cochin
• Pasteur Institute, Connoor
• Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
• Government Biofertiliser Unit, Trichy
• Spic, pharmaceutical division, Cuddalore
• Sreedhar Bhat Labs, Bangalore
• Sai Biosciences, Chennai
• Manitharma, Chennai
• Neogene, Che