BLS Healthcare Provider CourseLifesupporters Institute Of Health Science
Price on request
- 8 hours of class
Basic Life Support program instructs a layperson about the initial assessment and resuscitation of a victim in cardiac arrest. The Basic Life Support Healthcare Provider program is meant to offer a wide variety of healthcare experts the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, offer Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, use an AED (Automated External Defibrillator), and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. The program is designed for certified and noncertified, licensed and no licensed healthcare experts.
The interested candidates can complete this program within six to eight hours
Program made for
All the medical experts can attend this program like:
* Emergency medical technician
* Respiratory therapist
* Occupational therapist
* Medical assistant
* Residents and fellows and medical
* Students in training
* Consultants, medical or nursing assistant, agent's police, and other paramedical staff.
1. Basic Life Support for healthcare providers
Offered to health professionals licensed or certified.
2. Introduction to Basic Life Support for healthcare providers
Offered to non licensed providers and those with optimum health care background who are required to take this program for employment.
Course of study:
* Basic Life Support Instructor Manual
* Basic Life Support Instructor's Tool Kit with required videos
Card Type: Program completion
Written and ability Examination: Essential for completion card