Bridge and engine-room resource management courseInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
The nautical industry has been conscious that 'Human Errors' is the main issue in nautical accident & has began welcoming the needs for 'Resource Management' coaching for ameliorating protection & competence on boards.
This program is targeted at satisfying that needs. It addresses the progress of human resource & administrative skill of the candidates. The program is highly synergistic, connecting numerous GD & case-study, & role-playing exercise using bridges & engine-room simulator.
* To discover the human resource & administrative skill essential for heightening safety, efficiencies, & contingency management on boards.
* To explain the way of formulating this human resource & administrative skill.
* To distinguish the needs of formulating positive attitudes so as to make the best utility of his cognition & skill.
The program is suitable for :
All administrative & functional levels staffs on boards. Shore staffs may also go for the program.
* Introducing BERM
* Human strength &weakness - the mind & body concepts
* Realizing the 'Human Factor'
* Effectual communications
* Multi-cultural consciousness
* Effectual team-works
* Interacting among rank
* Management & leaderships on boards
* Time management & workloads
* Judgments & Decision making
* The state of the minds
* Contingency management
* Incorporated Case-study
* Role playing exercise
* Summaries - handling human resources