Bridge Team ManagementInternational Maritime Training Centre
Price on request
In spite of having current equipments on the bridges, accident still happen. Poor Bridge Teamworks has frequently been named as the chief cause for this calamity.
This has obliged the nautical industries to seize a 2nd looks at the steering practice being adopted at seas. Fresh idea on efficient BTM are being searched. I.M.T.C. has planned a program which is sewed to deal the deficiency. A state-of-art full-missions Nor-control Polaris Ship Maneuvering Simulators is use to underline different aspect of high-quality bridge teamworks. Oil major & port state control inspector have actualised the values of this program & at the moment persist that all officer go through coaching in BTM.
Using a Ship Maneuvering Simulators to strengthen BTM skill of watch keeper, so that :
· There is effectual implementations of Bridge Procedure at the time of steering watch keeping.
· The bridge team acquires an improve realizing of BRM principle as described in S.T.C.W. section B-VIII/II.
· The bridge team can answer expeditiously to altering situation and contingency.
The program is suitable for:
All Navigating Officer
The program covers the topic given in the guidances concerning watch keeping arrangement & principle as discussed in S.T.C.W. B-VIII/II & further streeses on:
· Trend in passage plan
· The importance of preserving a counterchecks on all decision made by a Masters, Pilots or O.O.W.
· Effectual performances of the Bridge Teams specially in hard situation & in emergency
· Case studies