BSc in Computer ScienceDr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University
Price on request
BSc in Computer Science
Objective: To introduce advance topics to self-assess various components of
communication skills as well as to improve listening, reading, writing, and
speaking and presentation skills through practice.
1. Communication with Media
• Written media of Communication: Letters,
Notices, Minutes, Manual, Leaflet, Complaints &
Suggestion, Job Application.
• Visual Media of communication: slide
presentation, Pictures & Photographs, Posters &
• Non-Verbal Media of Communication
2. Written Communication: Reports
• Types of Report, characteristics of Good Report ,
Essential Requisites of Good Report-Writing,
Planning the Report, Outlining Issues for
Analysis, Writing the Reports.
3 Group Communication 1/8 6
• Problem of Group Communication- Meeting -
types of meeting, Advantages & Disadvantages of
Meeting, - Preparation for Meeting – conduct of
a Meeting – Responsibility of participants.
• Purpose, Types of interviews – promotion,
appraisal, exit, telephone.
• Employment or selection Interview : Candidate’s
preparation, Question commonly asked in
interview, role of interviewer, Interviewer’s
English Language Lab
1. Listening Comprehension (4)
Cassettes: “Tiger’s Eye” Series.( vol. 1 & 2) , “Twist in the Tail”
The Listening drill is to be given and question should be framed.
2. Reading Comprehension and Vocabulary (5)
Reading with proper pronunciation and ideal reading is to be recorded.
3. Speaking: (6)
CIEFL’ Spoken English exercises part one and two.
Drilling : Proper Pronunciation of word and sentences.
1. Business Communication,By urmila Rai & S.M.Rai. Himalaya Pub.(Tenth Ed.)
2. Communication Skill for Effective Management By Dr.Anjali Ghanekar. Everest