Business Letter WritingInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
This 'hands-on' 1/2 day in-house program offers business letter writing teaching with instructions and methods on the manner to write specialized commercial letters. Whether the person has the ability to write an official letter of complaint, a cover letter, application letter, letter of sales or any other form of specialized communication, this teaching program will rise their impact.
This program is mainly designed for teaching applicants who are accountable for producing commercial letters.
The main aim of the program is to provide persons with the skill and information for planning, drafting and producing a specialized and effectual commercial letter.
The main objective of this program is that when a letter is dispatched, the receiver will know accurately what the person wants them to know and will evidently the necessity of responding.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• The reasons for essential business writing.
• Identifying which technique of communication will be most appropriate in any given circumstances.
• Planning the contents of the letter efficiently and proficiently
• Method of writing (as suitable to reader)
• Understandable writing skill
• Proof reading and Editing
• Preparing an individual action plan for usage in the preparation and producing effectual letters
The ways adopted for teaching are as follows:
• Mentor management and input
• Individual and small-group tasks
• Reviewing (business specific) badly written letters
• Workbook summarizing commercial letters writing skills studied during the program