Business Report WritingInternational Education and Career Council
Price on request
This 'hands-on' 1 day in-house teaching program offers report writing teaching for business, with help and instructions on the manner to write specialized commercial reports.
This program is meant for those people who can write, or contribute to, written commercial reports.
The program offers in-company teaching to educate individuals the skill and awareness essential to design and deliver business reports which will be simple to read, of a high-quality, specialized standard in their format, simple to create and attain their purpose.
The main contents of the program are as follows:
• Fundamentals of business writing; complexities with report-writing
• The objective – plan the reports; consider the reader
• Select the most suitable arrangement for the report
• Layout of report: a reliable house style for a superior image
• Choose suitable language: make it readable
• The distinction among informative and influential reports
• Styled and tone in writing; practice to shun
• Package the reports; by means of appendices
• Review and proof-reading
• Individual action plans
The methods adopted for teaching are as follows:
• Mentor presentations and facilitations
• Grouped and small group Tasks
• Practice session by means of delegates’ own reports
• Workbook with report writing instructions and methods enclosed on the program