C_ACCOUNTANT EXECUTIVEVista Academy
- 1 hour of class
Frequent Asked Questions
Dear Student, Vista Academey provides Job Oriented Training to unemployed youth in the country. Our course is designed as per industry demand with latest methods and Technology with all concepts clear and more of practical Training. We conduct special programme in Professional Accounting and professional Computer’s Hardware & networking Course. • C_ACCOUNTANT EXECUTIVE (15 Month Course) • Hardwa
What you'll learn on the course
M1 – MICROSOFT OFFICE APPLICATION
· Windows 7
· Ms Office2007(Word, Power Point ,Excel , Outlook)
· Internet ,E – Commerce
· Real Life Project on Project on Word and Excel
M2 – Manual Accounting
· Journal Entries and Books of Accounts.
· Inventory valuation and Depreciation.
· Bank Reconciliation.
· Financial Statements.
· E- Transactions and Misc Banking Transactions and Operations.
· Real life Projects on Manual Accounting.
M-3 – TALLY .ERP (COMPUTERIZED ACCOUNTING)
(PF, ESI, EPF)
· Creation ,Modification and Deletion of Company , Ledgers and Groups.
· Security Control , Back Up and Restore Process
· Accounting Vouchers and Inventory entries
· VAT & CST- Accounting entries in Tally ERP 9
· Service Tax
· TDS & TCS
· Cost Centre – Creation and Allocation
· Classes and Interest calculations.
· Company merger and splitting
· Accounting , inventory and taxation REPORTS
· Concept and provision of PF and ESI
· Documentation and e filing of FP & ESI
· Payroll Processing through Tally.ERP 9
· Real Life Projects on PF and ESI
M4- BUSINESS COMMUNICATION SKILL
· Self Presentation
· Professional Etiquette
· Interviewing Essential and Skills.
· Real Life Projects for Personality.
M-6 ADVANCE ACCOUNTANCY
· Residential Status.
· Income from Salaries.
· Income from House Property.
· Profit and Gains of Business and Profession.
· Capital Gains.
· Income from Other Sources.
· Calculation of Income Tax as Per Law.
· Filing Of Income Tax Returns.
M-7 BANKING AND COMPANY LAW
· Central Bank – An Apex Institution.
· Commercial Banks.
· Functions of Banks.
· Basic Terms.
· Banking Correspondences.
· Essential Documents Related To Banks.
· Facilities Provided By the Banks – Loan Facilities, Cash Credit Limits (Cc Limits), Overdraft (O/D) Facility.
· Company Law
M-8 Personality Development and Communications Skills (Learning And Development)
· Writing Official Letters.
· Work Place Code of Conducts and Etiquettes.
· Group Discussions and Interview Skills
M-9 Advance Excel and Power Point
M -10 Software - Web E TDS Gold and Saral Software.
M-11 Project and Assignment
M-11 COST MANAGEMENT AND AUDITING
· Cost Computation – Material, Labour And Overhead.
· Project on Cost-Sheet Preparation.
· Audit Process and Planning.
· Real Life Projects on Auditing.
M-12 E-FILING OF VARIOUS RETURNS
· Vat Computation, Preparation and Filing of Returns.
· TDS, E-Filing of TDS Returns.
· TCS, Filing Of TDS Returns.
· Service Tax, Computation, Preparation and Filing of Returns.
· Central Sales Tax (CST), Preparation and Filing of Returns.
· Excise Duty-Manufacturers and Dealers, Computation and Filing of Returns.
· Income Tax and E-Filing Of Income Tax Returns.
M-13 CORPORATE COMMUNICATION
· Official Correspondences.
· Online Correspondences..
· Mastering various deeds(Partnership deeds , Joint Venture Agreements, MOU ,Gift deeds