CAA Compliance with ICAO SARPSInternational Air Transport Association
Price on request
After completing the program, students will be in a position to:
· formulate the structures of the Civil Aviation Legals & Regulatory Frameworks
· define national policy that will impact the Civil Aviation Legals & Regulatory Frameworks.
The program is suitable for:
· ANS provider
· Civil Aviation Authority
· To develop a State aviation legals & regulatory reforming projects management plans, explaining its terminology of references & determining project requirement
· supervising time, qualities & cost performances at the time of legal & regulatory reform project executions
· To manage change & to gain supports of key stakeholder. To communicate project progresses
· To manage a project group through a better understanding of the project manager's role
· Various Model Civil Aviation Law & Regulation.