CAPM® Certification Training: PMI, USA- Registered Education ProviderSyllabuss Educorp (P) Ltd.
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Support service
- Virtual classes
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
By the end of this training, you will: 1. Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CAPM® certification exam 2. Develop the fundamentals of implementing standard processes and practices to be successful in your projects 3. Be able to demonstrate strong commitment to the Project Management profession 4. Become an efficient Project Manager
· Who is it intended for?
The CAPM® training program is ideal for Project Management aspirants who are keen on taking their newly acquired skills to a new level on a global platform. This certification is best suited for: 1. Project Associates and Executives 2. Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
The minimum qualification is that the candidate must be a graduate(in any field) Category 1 : The person with a Graduate Degree should have at least 1,500 hours of professional experience on any & any number of project(s). Category 2 : The person with a Graduate Degree should have attained 23 hours of formal project management education.
The minimum qualification is that the candidate must be a graduate(in any field) Category 1 : The person with a Graduate Degree should have at least 1,500 hours of professional experience on any & any number of project(s). Category 2 : The person with a Graduate Degree should have attained 23 hours of formal project management education
· What marks this course apart?
1. Get 38% salary hike as compared to your peers. 2. 85% expertise in project execution/ project handling. 3. 51899 jobs available for Project Management professionals.
· What happens after requesting information?
1. The request then gets processed in our system & is assigned to our subject matter expert for the program/course for which candidate has enquired. 2. Syllabuss takes no time to revert to our client queries & advice the candidate to be ready with their queries/questions which shall be discussed with our counsellor.
· Does the course fee include the examination fee as well?
No, the course fee is only for earning PDU's required to appear for the respective exams.
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
Course PreviewGetting started with CAPM® Certification
Lesson 01 - Prep Introduction
Lesson 02 - Project Management Framework
Lesson 03 - Project Management Processes
Lesson 04 - Project Integration Management
Lesson 05 - Project Scope Management
Lesson 06 - Project Time Management
Lesson 07 - Project Cost Management
Lesson 08 - Project Quality Management
Lesson 09 - Project Human Resource Management
Lesson 10 - Project Communications Management
Lesson 11 - Project Risk Management
Lesson 12 - Project Procurement Management
Lesson 13 - Project Stakeholder Management
Lesson 14 - Process Group View
Tips and Tricks