CATIA (Computer Aided Three dimensional Interactive Application)Roorkee Cetpa
- 1 hour of class
What you'll learn on the course
Teachers and trainers (1)
These are some proven strategies which can help students for “effective and smart learning”. Some of the steps are mentioned below:
- Basic knowledge of computers is required.
- Good Knowledge base in Design and Modeling.
- Concepts related to aerodynamics should be clear and concise.
- For thermal analysis the concepts of Thermodynamics and fluid mechanics should be clear.
- Good analytical skills in implementing the concepts practically can turn a professional into a true expert professional.