CCNA TrainingIT Bootcamps India
Price on request
Frequent Asked Questions
Prior to attending CCNA, you should be very familiar with networking topics such as TCP/IP, IP configuration, peer-to-peer networking, subnetting, building a routing table, and other network protocols, standards, and architecture.
Our unique CCNA training course combines five days of intensive hands-on classroom activity with pre and post-course activities to ensure your success on the 640-802 CCNA certification exam and prepare you to obtain Cisco's new CCNA Concentrations. This exclusive CCNA training course includes a CCNA exam voucher along with our CCNA guarantee.
Based on our Cisco ICND1 and ICND2 courses, our CCNA Boot Camp is an intensive program, designed to help you achieve your CCNA certification in the shortest period of time possible.
Who Needs to Attend
Individuals who possess a general networking background, have some experience with Cisco IOS, and are seeking CCNA certification should consider this class as the quickest way to meet the requirements of the CCNA exam.
* Building a Simple Network (ICND1)
* Ethernet LANs (ICND1)
* Wireless Local Area Networks (WLANS) (ICND1)
* LAN Connections (ICND1)
* Network Environment Management (ICND1)
* Small Network Implementation (ICND2)
* Medium-Sized Switched Network Construction (ICND2)
* Wide Area Networks (WANs) (ICND1)
* LAN Extension into a WAN (ICND2)
* Medium-Sized Routed Network Construction (ICND2)
* Single Area OSPF Implementation (ICND2)
* EIGRP Implementation (ICND2)
* Access Control Lists (ACLs) (ICND2)
* Address Space Management (ICND2)