CEPT MISSION STATEMENT
1. To pursue excellence in training, research and development in Design, Technology, Services and Management in areas concerning the developed and natural environment for the human society.
2. To impart to the students holistic value based education and equip them to deal successfully with a variety of challenges and opportunities.
3. To encourage the students to work pro-actively on societal issues in its areas of relevance.
4. To become a Resource Centre in the service of the State and the profession by developing data- bases and reference materials and offering training programmes, and continuing educational courses as well as consultancy services.
5. To become a Centre of Excellence in its areas of pursuit.
6. To attract the best talents nationally and internationally.
Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (CEPT) is a leading institution offering undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in the areas of Natural and Built Environment and related disciplines.
CEPT University aspires not only to train competent technocrats but also to increase the students' sensitivity to the emotional, spiritual and aesthetic dimensions. The students are also equipped to understand the complex societal forces that would increasingly bear on them when they begin their professional life and to cope with them successfully.