Central and Arterial line TrainingTACT Academy
Price on request
- 3 hours of class
In this training program, candidates will learn about:
* Gain theoretic understanding needed to care for patients with central lines & arterial lines
* Differentiate between the most commonly used central lines.
* Identify the key procedural steps related to the insertion of central venous catheters.
* Understanding of insertion central line with use of Seldinger proficiency.
* The proper management of the victim and the site.
* Understanding of personal protection methods and follow aseptic proficiency during insertion and removal.
* Understanding of cannulation management and learn how to handle complicated situations with patients.
The program provides video presentation and practical experience of placing the central line & arterial puncture in a mannequin that will assist them achieve their powers in the central line insertion and care.
The interested candidates can complete this program within 3 hrs
Who can attend this program?
This Central and Arterial line Training program specially designed for physicians only.