Certificate in Advanced Management in Banking & FinanceIndian Institute of Banking and Finance
Price on request
- Distance learning
Frequent Asked Questions
-An officer in MMG-Scale-II & above level officers in Public Sector Banks or equivalent in private sector banks with around 10 year s of work experience. -Private/Foreign Bank professionals with similar background. -Executives from middle and senior management cadre in Financial sector and NBFCs with around 10 years of work experience. -Should possess a degree in any discipline.
In the light of the above, the Institute has taken initiatives in introducing an appropriate management qualification for middle/senior level Banking & Finance professionals in association with leading management institutions.
*Develop a global strategic perspective among the middle/senior management Officers
*Inculcate advanced skills for handling emerging areas of banking & finance
*Develop leadership and team building attributes among middle/senior Executives and equipping them with the latest tools and techniques to assume leadership position.
Specific Goals :
*Discuss framework of the national and international banking/finance industry and competitive analysis.
*Equip bankers with risk management tools/skills.
*Prepare and assist bankers to become effective Customer Relationship Managers in order to leverage every customer relationship.
*Examine issues (using case analysis approach) relating to corporate governance, operational risks and other related concerns in global banking arena.
*Stimulate creative and lateral thinking with an aim to develop innovative financial products/services.
*Provoke thinking related to leadership styles and team building approaches.
*Hone communication and presentation skills of the participants and sharpen marketing skills.
Unique Features :
1. First of its kind programme for Banking & Finance professionals.
2. Conducted by leading Management Institutes.
3. 3600 Curriculum covering all important aspects of Banking & Finance Management.
4. Advisory Board comprising of illustrious professionals in participating Institutes to guide the AMP.
5. Faculty comprising industry experts and top academicians.
6. Availability of excellent campus at the Management Institutes with complete facilities such as Computer Lab, library equipped with leading Financial Journals, Wi-Fi environment, etc.