Certificate In Appreciative Inquiry Online CourseCourses For Success
Price on request
What you'll learn on the course
Module One - Geting Started
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Know the meaning of appreciative inquiry
- Think in positive terms and avoid thinking negatively
- Encourage others to think positively
- Recognise positives attributes in people
- Create positive imagery
- Manage and guide employees in a positive environment
Module Two - Introducing Appreciative Inquiry
- What is Appreciative Inquiry?
- Generating a Better Future
- Engaging People in Positive Thought
- Change the Person, Change the Organisation
Module Three - Changing the Way You Think
- Shifting from "What's Wrong?" to "What's Right?"
- It's not eliminating mistakes - It's holding up success
- Positive language will affect people's thinking
- Limit or remove negative phrasing
Module Four - Four D Model
Module Five - Four I Model
Module Six - Appreciative Inquiry Interview Style
- Framing positive questions
- Solicit positive stories
- Finding what works
- Recognize the reoccurring themes
Module Seven - Anticipatory Reality
- Imagining a successful future will affect the present
- Controlling negative anticipation
- Current decisions will be influenced positively
- Base it on Data and Real examples
Module Eight - The Power of Positive Imagery
- Shaping performance with positive imagery
- Being better prepared for adversity
- People are more flexible and creative
- Think of the perfect situation
Module Nine - Influencing Change Through Appreciative Inquiry
- Using strengths to solve challenges
- Confidence will promote positive change
- Inquiry is a seed change
- People will gravitate towards what is expected of them
Module Ten - Coaching and Managing with Appreciative Inquiry
- Build around what works
- Focus on increases
- Recognise the best in people
- Limit or remove negative comments
Module Eleven - Creating a Positive Core
- Best Practices
- Peak Experiences
Module Twelve - Wrapping Up
Words from the Wise
- DENNIS AND WENDY MANNERING - Attitudes are contagious. Are yours worth catching?
- ANTHONY J. DÁNGELO - Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
- FRANCESCA REIGLER - Happiness is attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
- WILLIAM JAMES - The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes.
Through well-crafted lessons, expert online instruction, participants in these courses gain valuable knowledge at their convenience. They have the flexibility to study at their own pace combined with enough structure and support to complete the course. And they can access the course 24/7 from anywhere with an Internet connection.
There are 6 units plus resources that include the 60 point wedding plan, contract and invoice templates. The course is entirely Web-based with comprehensive units and a final assessement.