Certificate in Basic Introduction Module to PIC16F MCUMicrotemple
- 50 hours of class
Students should have the following prerequisite knowledge before attend this program:
Degree or Diploma in Electronic and Electrical and Computer subject and working experience with the primary understanding of hexadecimal number, Electronic, Embedded System Design.
Program Aim: This training program specially made or technician, engineer, product developer, technician and everyone with an interest in studying the fundamentals of the family of mid-range PIC microcontrollers.
Program Outline: The purpose of this training program is to introduce candidates in future microcontroller to the basics of assembly language, micro-controller hardware, numbering system, hardware, programming, and some peripheral devices associated with the microcontroller. This program should start, if you have a project in mind for a microcontroller.
In this training program candidates will learn about this following topic:
I. PIC Microcontroller Introduction
* Data Storage
* Memory Program
* Work record
* Configuring bit
* Reset Transmitter
* Interrupt Transmitter
* Program against
II. Understand Number System and Code
* Conversion between systems
* American Standard Code for Information Interchange Coding
* Seven section code
III. Learn about MPLAB installation and navigation
* Edit Assemble files
* Debugger Operation
* MPLAB Simulator
* Watch Window operations
* Understand Timer operation
* Understand Stack window operation
* Understand Simulator window operation.
IV. Direction sets
* Covering the PIC instruction and example
* Effect of every instruction in the status flag
* Observation of the instruction and simulator
V. Introduction to Assembly languages
* Fundamental format of the Assembly
* Assembly Template
* Including file
* Hex File
* Fundamentals of assembler directive
* Fundamentals of Macro
* Fundamental set parameter convention
* Fragment Coding
* Battery Operation
* Times Loop
VI. Fundamentals of Peripherals
* LED screen
* 7-segment LED screens.
* LCD Screen
* LED Pushbutton Switch Board
* Understand Switch Matrix Board
* The analog-digital converter
* Pulse width modulator
VII. Understand Micro-controllers Records
* Choice Register.
* Position Register.
* Timer · Register.
* Timer 1.
* INTCON Register
* Register ADCON0
* ADCON1 record
VIII. Understand Miscellaneous Points
* Delay loop, IF conditional.
* Characteristics and instructions for the CPU & processors.
* Relays & choice coupler