Certificate Course in Aviation ManagementGuru Nanak Dev University
Price on request
The Guru Nanak Dev University's Faculty of Economics and Business offers Certificate Course in Aviation Management course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
History and Job Opportunities in Aviation Sector.
• History of Aviation.
• Awareness about corporate sector.
• Why Aviation sector ?
• Basic Awareness of Ground Jobs & Air Hostesses.
• Personnel Policies in Aviation Sector. (Recruitment, Selection,
Promotions, Retirement, Training & Development, Salary and Perks etc.)
Structure of different air crafts.
• Different sections : cargo, cockpit etc.
• Duties of various crew members.
Geographical knowledge of different Air Routes.
• Name of countries & their capitals.
• Names of different Airports across India & across the world.
• Personal Grooming.
• Manners & Etiquette (Table Manners)
• Introduction to Customer Care.
• English speaking correct Grammar & accent.
• Hindi speaking correct Pronouniciation
• Facing Interviews.
• Public speaking.
• Table Laying.
• Laying a Tea Tray.
• Eating with Fork & Knife.
• Models or file work of various air crafts.
• Class Presentation for Communication Skills.