Certificate Course in Banking ServicesGuru Nanak Dev University
Price on request
The Guru Nanak Dev University's Faculty of Economics and Business offers Certificate Course in Banking Services course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
1. Meaning and Nature of Banking, its importance
2. Banking Concepts
3. Functions and Services Provided by Commercial Banks : Primary, Secondary and agency functions.
4. Various Kinds of Bank Accounts
5. Types of Banks, Structure of Banking Sector in India ; Public sector banks, Private and foreign banks in India.
6. Credit Creation : Concept, process of credit creation, Techniques of credit control.
7. Role of RBI in Liberalisation Era., Risk Management.
8. Asset Liability Management, Internet Banking, Factoring, Merchant Banking.