Certificate Course in Clinical researchQREC Clinical Research Institute
- Distance learning
- Online campus
- Delivery of study materials
- Personal tutor
- Examinations- physical attendance required
Frequent Asked Questions
· What are the objectives of this course?
1) To enrich knowledge on Clinical Research and its procedure. 2) To impart the basic skills necessary for conducting the trial to develop a quality data management system. 3) To provide assisstance to students while entering into the industry.
· Who is it intended for?
3rd year , Final year & graduate students of following stream can apply: 1)Health science ( MBBS/ BDS /BHMS /BUMS /BAMS /BVSc / BSSM) 2)Life Science ( BSc. /MSc /Biotech/Botany/Zoology/Maths /Microbiology/ chemistry /nursing /home sience / food and nutrition. 3)Allied health science( BMLT /BPT/ Pharmacy/ BASLP /BHIA
· What marks this course apart?
This course is designed for healthcare , pharmacy and life science student. It is designed by industry experts and highly skilled industry professionals.This industry has attractive job market due to growing pharmaceutical/ biotech R & D and clinical research industry.
What you'll learn on the course
Ability to build effective relationships with trial centre staff and colleagues;
Skilled knowledge about Clinical research and its domains
To enhance student skills and basic knowledge
Teachers and trainers (3)
Course Curricullum is as follows:
Module 1: Introduction to new era of Clinical Research industry
Module 2: CLinical trial phases and Clinical trial design
Module 3: Clinical trial documents
Module 4: Clinical trial Activities before/during/ after
Module 5: Ethics in Clinical research
Module 6: An overview to:
Clinical data Management,Medical writing , Regulatory affairs and Pharmacovigilance