Certificate Course in Management FundamentalsMumbai Educational Trust
Price on request
Certificate Course in Management Fundamentals
This course gives the basics of management education. It covers all the fundamental management topics required to have an understanding of business and run a business.
Who should do this programme?
· MBA Aspirants - It is a definite must for those aspiring to do a full time degree programme in management after graduation. It can be done simultaneously along with their second year in college so the students can complete either the Diploma or the Advanced Diploma programmes by the time they finish their graduation. Doing these programmes will better equip the student for the entrance examination and they would stand a better chance of getting admission to a reputed institute.
· Knowledge seekers - It is ideal for people who have dropped out of studies after the 10th or the 12th standards and who wish to gain knowledge in the field of management. Such candidates cannot pursue a formal degree or diploma in management, as all management programmes require graduation. This course provides the unique opportunity of studying management fundamentals to such people, and also opens up the doors for further studies in management to them.
· Housewives who wish to study further - Housewives wanting to get back into the mainstream after a sabbatical will find this course a good way to get themselves back into the study mode. They can then upgrade to the Diploma or the Advanced Diploma after building up their confidence levels.
· Minimum qualification required is either 10th pass with minimum 5 years work experience or 12th pass with minimum 3 years work experience.
· For students from the regional medium, Certificate Course in English is compulsory.
RS. :: USD
Register Online (Registration Fees)
600 :: 50
8000 :: 670
600 :: 50
9200 :: 770