Certificate Course in Marketing and Public RelationsGuru Nanak Dev University
Price on request
The Guru Nanak Dev University's Faculty of Economics and Business offers Certificate Course in Marketing and Public Relations course to its students. The course structure for it is as follows:
1. Marketing Concept & Tools : Company Orientations Towards the Market place ; The Production Concept, Product concept, Selling concept, Marketing and Holistic Marketing Concepts.
2. Functions of Marketing : Meaning, Classification of Marketing functions viz Assembling, Buying, purchasing policy, storage & warehousing, standardization and grading, financing, marketing risks.
3. Marketing Mix & Marketing Research : Meaning, Significance & Process.
4. Concept of Advertising and its Importance : Developing and managing an advertising program.
5. Types of Advertising Agencies : Pre-requisites of Advertising, Regulation of Advertising.
6. Meaning & Features of Public Relations in Marketing : Major Decisions in Marketing Public Relations.
7. Publicity and Public Relations : Role in Marketing.